- James Fullton - Signed copy of Mike Marsland’s book - Available Spring 2018
- Nealie Ngo - a Carillon tour for you and five friends
- Ymke Vanderpol - 2 tickets to Native Son and 2 tickets to Field Guide at Yale Repertory Theatre
This year’s Founders Day will feature the fourth annual #InspiringYale Instagram Challenge. Instagram users on campus during Founders Day celebrations are encouraged to share some of their favorite spots at Yale. Participants should post their photos so that they are publicly visible on Instagram & tag them #InspiringYale to enter the contest. Photos must be taken, tagged #InspiringYale, and posted on Oct. 11, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
A team of judges from the Yale Office of Public Affairs & Communications (OPAC) will select the three winners and will announce them the following day on the Yale Instagram.
Rules for submission
- The contest is open to anyone participating in Yale’s Founders Day events on Oct. 11 (Current OPAC employees and interns are not eligible).
- Photos must be original and have been taken and posted by the entrant on Founders Day between 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. They must also be publicly visible on Instagram.
- Post photos on Instagram and use the hashtag #InspiringYale. Please caption photos with other descriptive details about the location and/or event.
By submitting to the contests, you consent to the following:
I grant to Yale University (“Yale”) the right to copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, exhibit, display, edit, or otherwise use my photograph, my name, and biographical information for educational, promotional, or other purposes that support Yale’s mission. I understand that these rights are granted to Yale and may be used in whole or in part without compensation. I affirm that the subjects in my photo have agreed that their likenesses may be used with the terms and conditions of this contest as listed above.